Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 here we go!

This is going to be a big year, I know it. I start graduate school in about a week and I am so freaking excited! I think I am more excited about my Master's than I was about my Bachelor's, don't get me wrong I absolutely adore UT and the glorious 4 years I spent there but I wasn't the biggest fan of my major. English wasn't what I wanted, I realized this too late thus grad school here I come.

I have to do this internship as it is required for my curriculum and I am soo excited. I could potentially stay here in Dallas and work for the Cowboys/Rangers/Stars/Mavs, but I kinda want to get away. I want to live somewhere different and experience a different city. Denver has been the topic of discussion lately, but I have applied in Nashville, Charlotte, New York City, and Memphis too and there are tons of teams that haven't put up their summer internships yet so I guess we'll see. I am a firm believer that I will go where God sees me fit. As much as I would absolutely LOVE to work for the Pittsburgh Penguins I will go wherever He leads me.  But with that being said I'm pretty sure Hockey is the sport for me:)
This year is bound to be awesome. I am hoping for some unbelievable experiences and some valuable learning experiences too.

No comments:

Post a Comment